2007年7月11日水曜日

proto-portfolios

ID: 6220
Writing IIIc: Portfolio
1.0. Essays

1.1. Catalog

Titles of posts with links
Dates
(yyyy.mm.dd)
Numbers of words
Numbers of comments
Example
Restaurant: Star of India
2007.03.13
185
1
1st (introduction)
April (150+ words)
My favarit things
2007.04.11
178
3
2nd (campus life)
May (200+ words)
Campas Life
2007.05.02
250
0
3rd (your choice)
June 5 (250+ words)
3rd essay - Summer Vacation-
2007.05.31
266
5
4th (Kumamoto)
June 18 (250+ words)
4th essay -Kumamoto-
2007.06.13
374
2
5th (review 1)
July 2 (175+ words)
5th essay: Phantom of the Opera
2007.07.04
175
0
6th (review 2)
July 16 (200+ words)
6th essay: Restaurant
2007.07.04
244
0










---
---
TOTALS:
1487

Note: Calculate totals without the example.

1.2. Selection and assessment: Which of those essays do you feel is the best, and why? Please remember that a complete answer is better than a short answer, and give at least two reasons.

  • I think 3rd essay is best essay. Because, There is my summer vacation plan. And, long essay and a lot of comments!!

2.0. Comments

---

Titles of posts with links
Dates of comments (yyyy.mm.dd)
Numbers of words in comments
Qualities of comments*
2.1. Your first comment on your instructor's blog
Restaurant: Star of India
2007.05.16
13

not good
2.2. Your best comment on a classmate's blogKumamoto
2007.06.20
43
good
2.3. Best comment by a classmate on your blog
3rd essay - Summer Vacation-
2007.06.06
61
very good
2.4. Most comments on:
Titles of posts with link
Dates of posts (yyyy.mm.dd) Total number of words in comments
Qualities of comments*
2.4.1. Any one of your essays
3rd essay - Summer Vacation-
2007.05.31
61

good
2.4.1.1. When did you respond to those comments?
---
2007.06.27
---
---
2.4.1.2. How did you respond to those comments?
---
---


not quality
2.4.2. Any of your other posts
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
2007.05.18
7

good
2.4.2.1. When did you respond to those comments?
---
2007.06.27
10
---
2.4.2.2. How did you respond to those comments?---
---
10

not quality





* Please list the most important qualities of comments on each type of blog post.

2.5. Additional reflections on comments:
  • ... People write on my blog's comment what you need make paragrafs.

3.0. Typing Speed Trials (5 mins.)

---
Numbers of words
Dates (yyyy.mm.dd)
3.1. Worst typing speed trial
31
2007.04.25
3.2. Best typing speed trial
125
2007.06.06
3.3. Average speed for three (3) most recent speed trials
48
5 times




4.0. Book Reviews

4.1. CatalogTitles of posts with links
Dates (yyyy.mm.dd)Number of wordsNumbers of comments
Example:
Vampire Killer
2007.05.16
39
1
1-01
The Canterville Ghost
2007.05.02
30
0
1-02
The Big Bag Mistake
2007.05.09
40
0
1-03
The purse
2007.05.14
13
0
1-04
Black mail
2007.05.16
32
0
1-05
The Winner
2007.05.16
59
0
1-06
The Well
2007.05.18
22
0
1-07
Dino's Day in London
2007.06.06
28
0
1-08
Pretty face
2007.06.12
9
0
1-09
CANDHI
2007.06.27
20
0
1-10
Leonardo Dicaprio
2007.06.30
30
0
1-11
New York Cafe
2007.07.04
18
0
1-12
Mystery in London
2007.07.10
18
0








































---
---
TOTALS:
319

Note: Calculate totals without the example.

4.2. Selection and assessment: Which of those book reviews do you feel is the best, and why? Please remember that a complete answer is better than a short answer, and give at least two reasons.

- I think best book reviews Dino's Day in London. Because, this book is very interesting!! And, I written little bit long.

5.0. Blog Layout, Labeling, Linking & Media Presentation

---
Yes
No
5.1. Does your blog have an archive in the sidebar?
○

5.1.1. Does the archive display the titles of posts? ○

5.1.2. Is the archive organized by week?
○
5.1.3. Is the archive at the top of the sidebar?
○

5.2. Does your blog have labels displayed in sidebar?○

5.2.1. Do your labels include each of these required labels (typed accurately):---
---
  • "books" (plural)
○

  • "essays" (plural)
○

  • "quickposts" (plural, with no spaces)
○

5.2.2. Does your sidebar display other labels?○

  • How many other labels have you attached to three (3) or more posts?
    • I have three labels. There are books, quickposts and essays.
---
---
  • Which labels, and how many posts each?
    • books (12)
    • quickposts (45)
    • essays (6)
    • ...
---
---
5.3. Links & media---
---
5.3.1. Does your blog include pictures?○

  • Does your blog profile include a picture or graphic representation?

○
  • How many of your blog posts include pictures or other graphics?
    • I put on 14 pictures on my blog.
---
---
5.3.2. Posts with multiple links---
---
  • How many of your posts include three (3) or more links?
  • I have 2 links on my blog.
---
---
5.3.3. Does your blog include other media?○

  • How many of your blog posts include other media?
    • I have 2 include other media on my blog.
○
---




5.4. What would you most like to do to enhance the overall presentation of your blog?
  • 6th essay: Restaurant. My peer says you need make paragraphs.

6.0. Additional reflections on your blog writing:
  • You need make paragraphs.



7.0. Suggestions for your peers and successors

Some students don't make paragrafs. So, I suggestion make paragrafs for peer.

5 件のコメント:

madyu さんのコメント...

Hello Hiroko!!
I read your Portfolio. your all essays are over 100 words. I think it is very good!!

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

Hello Hiroko!! I'm Yurina!!
I think your portfolio is very useful . It is very good!!

eripopon さんのコメント...

Hi Hiroko♪
I read yours.
It's very easy to see.

kanako さんのコメント...

Hi!!Hiroko.Your poryfolio is simple, so I can see easily!!

Fumiya さんのコメント...

Hello. I looked your portfolio. You typed 125 words. Great!!