2007年4月11日水曜日

My favarit things

Hello☆ My name is Hiroko☆I'm a university student!! My birthday is Feb 23th. I'm 19 years old.I have five member in my family. There are my father and my mother, a younger brother, a younger sister. And, I have a dog. My dog's name is KORO. She is very cute!! My hobby is Karaoke♪ and watching movies and listning music, shopping, chatting. I go to Karaoke twice a week. My favorit movie is phantom of the Opera.
It is very interesting!! My favorit music is [Holiday]. Song by GREEN DAY(^^) I like there's songs. I'd love to go there's LIVE. I like shopping very much!! I often go to shopping with my friends!! My favorite shop is INGNI.
My favorite polace are Hikari No Mori and Mikako's house, my house and Fumi's house.
My spesial talent is Japanese Drum. I was belonged to Japanese Drum club when I was a high scool student. I was enjoying it. Our club finishing secound in meeting!!
My dream is ground hostes. So, I want to work in airlines.

3 件のコメント:

みかん さんのコメント...

Hello i am mikako^^
I want to go to karaoke agein ^^
viva osaka laver

risa さんのコメント...

I'm Risa.
I want to see you!
Because,you chenge your hair style.
I think you are very pretty!!

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hi Mikako!!
Where are you??
Me too^^ I want to go Karaoke!!




Hi Risa!!
I change my hair style!! short hair!!
And I sanglasses debut!!