2007年5月2日水曜日

Campas Life

I introduse my campus life!! My campas Life is Very funny!! Because, chatting with my friends and eating lunch wite my friends in beakary so on.
There are Very interesting!!
But study is very hard↓↓ Reading English book and English News paper and typing blog.
It's hard for me but I'll try to do my best!! Nowadays, I have a lot of assign. It is so hard!!
Sometimes I skip class. Forexample, Seiyousi gairon and Ibunka communication, Sinrigaku.
It's cheeting. So, I try to attendance there classes.
After Scool activity, I go to shopping downtown and go to Karaoke, eating dinner, wathing movies and I go to my part time job.
My part time job is noodle shop. It is very hard and tired!! I work a part time job until 12am.
Very sleepy. So, next morning is very sleepy!!
By the way, I favorite place in school where are library and beakary!! Library is very useful. I go to Lent the english book and reading news paper and watching movies, listning to music!!
Beakary is our eating lunch place!! There is very releive!!I don't like place in school where is cafeteria. There is very scare!! I'm narvas. Because smorking people's too scare....
On wends day , I go to club's activity!! I belong to photo club. We go to bar, camp, take a pictures so on.It is very enjoyable.
I hope, I want to spend good campus life!! And, I must graduate 4 years!!
So, I'll do my best!!

0 件のコメント: