2007年5月31日木曜日

3rd essay - Summer Vacation-

Summer Vacation!!
This summer vacation is will very happy and valuable vacation.
So, I’m going to America with my friends and teacher. We home stay in American people’s house. I’m very looking forward to home stay. And, we will go to university.
I want to do many things in America. For example, I want to make many friends in America. And, make a friend ship with my host family. I’m very anxiety!! Because, I don’t know about my host family. So, I want to know my host family early.
On holiday and free time, I want go downtown to shopping and sightseeing with my friends. I like shopping and play with my friends, sightseeing very much!! Especially, I want to do things the most, improve my English skills!! Listening,
Speaking and writing. I want to learn pronunciation. I think what I learn to my host family. And, I study my report about diet!! I have to research about diet for American people. So, I contact with people and I have question to them.
I want to cook Japanese food. But, I can’t cook!! So, I have to learn Japanese food with my mother!! I want to try to eat American traditional foods.
If host family have a small children, I want to play with them, teach origami and chatting with them!! And, If host family have pets, I want to walking on near the house with them and play with them!! I think, there are will be very funny!!
I’m looking forward to go to America and meet host families!! I can not wait Summer Vacation!!
266 words

5 件のコメント:

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

Your blog is very interesting! I think your summer vacation become great vacation. There are many information this essey. Please attach picture. I want to see picture of your vacation!!

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

It is very interesting. I will go to America too. I want to enjoy summer vacation!!

Ayumi さんのコメント...

Hi pirorin!
Your this summer vacation's plan is very interesting!

I want to go there, but I'm going to go there next summer vacation.
When you come back Japan, please tell me about your home stay on this blog:)

By the way, your long sentence is very good,but it is not easy to read. Why don't you make paragraphs. See you.

みかん さんのコメント...

OH!!!
I must save money!!
Do you????^^

pirorin さんのコメント...

Thank you for comment!!