2007年7月4日水曜日

6th essay: Restaurant


Restrant review


I introduce my favorite restaurant "Za Watami". There is Japanese bar. I often go to there with my friends. The places where "Kamito-ri" and "Shimoto-ri". "Za Watami" where we can feel relaxed. There have a lot of private room and some counter. There's lighting little bit dark. By grace of lighting little bit dark, we can relax and chatting with my friends long time.


There's stuff is very kind to customer. They greeted customer with open arms by saying " Welcome to Za Watami". They receive our order. Then, they get down on the floor. And, they listening to our order with smilling. We go out of there when there's stuff called us by saying " How was foods tast?" and " How was our restaurant?". Then, we chatting with there's stuff.


Now, there hold " early summer fair". Maybe, I'll go to there on this weekend. So, I want to try to eat it!!

I recommend menu are fried cheese ball, "Za Watami" salad, fried gristle, samon sushi, jiaozi and pibimpap. Food is very delicious and reasonable price. I hope that add "Tonsoku"[


Japanese called] there's menu.


I recommend drink menu are cassis orange, cassis grapefruit and kahlua milk. If you come in " Za Watami" before stuff deel coupon in front of there. You should get it!! Because, you can drink free first drink.


If you have a free time, please go to Katarai Dokoro " Za Watami ".


WATAMI


9 件のコメント:

mari さんのコメント...

I know this restrant. My friend works there. My recommendation is cocktail. There is many kinds of cocktails. My best cocktail is tea and kalua milk.

Haruka さんのコメント...

Hi! Kogorira~♪ I am Uhogorira♪ The Watami restaurant is very nice. Let's go there with me next time. I want to talk chat.

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hi Mari. My friend works there too.
I like cocktail!! I'll try to drink tea and kalua milk!!

Oh!! Uhogorira!!Let's go there!! I want to chat with you!! I'm looking forward to go there and chatting(^^)

みかん さんのコメント...

Oh!!! Watami is very delicious!!But this restaurant is very expensive!!
I want to go there.But I do not have money.

shoko さんのコメント...

I read your blog. It's interesting. I want to go to there.

Taiki さんのコメント...

Hi, Hiroko !I relax and chatting with my friends long time too.I love it!!

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hi mikako---!! I don't think expensive "watami". I think "Kamado" is expensive!! Let's go there when you have enought money.

Hi Tenugui----------!! Thank you for reading my blog!! Let's go there!!

Yu-ri さんのコメント...

I like Watami too!! I want to go to there with you!

pirorin さんのコメント...

Hi Taiki!! You like Watami too!! That's great.

HI Yu-ri!! I want to go there with you.