2007年11月7日水曜日

Culture

I went to America (Minnesota). Then, I felt some culture shock. First is food. Japanese people eat rice, miso soup and so on. But, American people eat bread and coffee and so on. And, American people eat dinner very fast time. May be, My host family eat dinner at 6 or 6:30. Japanese student very surprised this thing. American children go to bed time is very early. My host sisters go to bed 8 o’clock. This thing is very surprise. American people like snack very much. My friend’s host family eat snack every time. And, they made cookies everyday. The cookies are very good taste. I liked that very much. Secound is size. American size is too big for Japanese people. Because, Japanese people’s size is small. I went to supermarket with my host family. I was really surprised. Every thing is very big and calafull. Milk has many kind of tipe. Snack’s size is very big and many tipe of kind. Cake is too sweet and calafull. I saw the things for the first time, I’m really confused. [179 words]

0 件のコメント: