2007年11月24日土曜日

4th essay

4th essay Community Life
First, I choose club
Why I choose club? Because, nowadays, I belong to club. The club is “city pirates”. We call it “citipa”. “City pirate” is baseball club. Member is about 10 boys and 2 or 3 girls. It is a small member’s club. But, this club is very funny.
Second, I choose my major in English class. I belong to English class. Our English class has about 120 students. More than hare students is girls. Boy is very few people. Major in English class students are very companionable and too kind and everybody are friendly.
Third, I choose my family. I have five members in my family. There are my father, my mother, a younger brother, a younger sister and I. My father’s name is Kazuya. He works in TV company. His age is 46. My mother’s age is 44. She is the lady of the house. Her name is Anako. Younger brother’s name is Yuta. He is junior high school third year student. He belonged to bally ball club. My younger sister’s name is Yuika. She is junior high school first year student. She belongs to tennis club.
Club constitution
Our activity is on Wednesday. First, we play baseball game. And, we practice baseball. We take part in baseball tournament game. After the practice baseball, we go to play anywhere. Sometime, activity is Karaoke, bowling and go to see night view and so on.
My family constitution
My family is very friendly. Always, we say “good morning”, “hello” and “good night”. This promises is very importance to us. Because, this is a one of the way to communicate with family and friends and so on.
Roll
Leader is Nori kun.
Sub leader is Akihiro.
Accountant leader is Hiroki.
Project leader is Masa.
Actuary leader is Narumi.
Club leader is Masato.
My family’s roll
My father’s roll is wash the bath. He likes takes in the bath. So, he wants to take in a clean bath.
My mother’s roll is housework. She cooks breakfast, lunch (lunch box) and dinner for family. And, clean house and wash our clothes.
Younger brother’s roll is give food for a dog.
Younger sister’s roll is give food for a cat.
My roll is clean my room.
Our club event
Our club is take part in baseball tournament game. Spring event is “Welcome to our club’s party.” This party is very fun party. But, If you can’t drink beer, you are sure to tired. Summer event is camp. This year, we go to Okinawa. Fall event is school festival. Our club held “Yakisoba shop”. Winter event is “Kaisen” and go to camp.
Second, our English class has some activities. First, fresh man camp when students are fresh man. This camp’s purpose is makes a friendship with another English class students. Next activities are study abroad when students are sophomore. We can choose go to study abroad or not go to it. If you go to study abroad, you can choose country “America” or “England”. Study abroad the term for one month. We stay host family’s house each other. And, we go to America or England’s university. Many student’s English skill is improve this program for one month. I recommend this study abroad program. [539 words]

2 件のコメント:

みかん さんのコメント...

Your essay is good!!
You look like very enjoyable.
You always smile!!! KERAKERAKERAKERA.

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

Hi. I read your essay. I think your familiy's promise is so great!! I suggest to make some spases.