2007年10月24日水曜日

My draft essay

My favorite places to relax and go for excitement
My house, in Tokyo and in Minnesota is my favorite place to relax and exciting. I introduce there.
My house
Living room is gathering my family and a cat. In there we eating breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are continually laughter. Therefore, I can relax in living room.
My room where is sleep in bed and reading the book. Sometime, I change the closes in my room. Most favorite place in my room where is bed. My bed is very soft and comfortable.
Tokyo
My aunt house where is Ueno in Tokyo. Ueno is very local place in Tokyo. But, Ueno’s people very kind and friendly. I like Jyuujyouji down town. There is very small shopping arcade. By the way, my aunt’s house is very small and old. But, I like my aunt’s house.
Tokyo Disney land and sea where is very famous sightseeing spot in Tokyo. I went to there four or fifth times in my life. There is so fun place. Therefore, I don’t tire of there if I go to there many times. I want to go there again. And, I want to ride on Honted apartment house’s roller coaster and I want to see parade.
Minnesota
My host family’s house (white bear lake city) where is so nice place and I can relax place in Minnesota. They have very big garden and have swing and slide. So, I and my host family play in the garden. My room’s wall is purple and put on the bed, desk and couch. There is very good place. Most favorite place in host family’s house place where is living room. There is gathering host family and I and two cats. I can relax and chatting with host family. And, my host family’s house part in white bear lake city in Minnesota. There’s people proud of white bear. Therefore, front of many house put on fake white bear.
Mall of America where is most biggest shopping mall in America. There have three part of mall. Underground shopping center have aquarium. I can see many fishes and some shark in there. There is very exciting place. Mall of America has many shopping place. So, I bought closes, souvenir and jewelry in Mall of America. Mall of America where is excite place.
Lake and beach Minnesota has many lake. We went to lake and swimming in there. Lake is pretty and big. But, some of lake is small and duty. Most pretty lake where is Duluth. Duluth is most north place in Minnesota. Water is very clear and lake is very big. If you chance to go to Minnesota, you had better to go to Duluth. I recommend there.
Conclusion
My favorite place to relax and go for excitement where are My house, Tokyo and Minnesota. Three places are very good and comfortable. Most I can exciting place is Mall of America. Because, I like shopping very much. And, most I can enjoying place is my house. Because, I love my family. Therefore, I’m really steady.
[513 words]

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Priorin!

Can you think of a catchy, yet comprehensive titles for this essay? "My draft essay" is pretty dull.