2007年11月21日水曜日

shopping


I went to shopping on last Monday. I went to shopping with my friend. His name is "Hide-chan". He work at "JOMO". First, we went to "Bunkaya- zakka". At there, we saw wig. We wanted to bob's hair style wig, color is gold or white. But, I wanted purm hair style wig. So, I bought purm hair style's wig, color is right blown. I like it very much!! Next, we went to "PARCO". And, saw clothes and shoes so on. Almost 3 pm o'clock, I say good bey to Hide-chan. And, I met another friend. Her name is Mariko. She is same junior high school and same high school, same club. I couldn't see Mariko for long time. So, I was really happy to meet Mariko. We went to Shopping and "Misudo". "Misudo" is my favorite sweet shop. At there, we chatted for one hour. I could very fun time On last Monday.
[153 words]

0 件のコメント: