2007年10月24日水曜日

Friends

I have many friends in Kumamoto Gakuen university. American-British gakka’s friends, photo club’s member, another club’s member and so on. I like my friends very much. On holiday, I stay with my friends. For example, I go to shopping, go to karaoke, go to Aso and go to friend’s house with my friends. I like chatting with my friends. We have a no class time, we chatting in beakery or gakkann. It is very fun time. So, it time spend very fast. By the way, my high school’s friend will gladuate and get job in this year. So, we are hold party. The party is gongratration’s party. I really looking forward to this party. Because, many high school friends come to this party. Some of my friends go to out of Kumamoto prefecture. So, the friends go back to Kumamoto prefecture. We will go to Japanese style bar and karaoke. Maybe, the day is allnight.

Friends is very important for me.
161 words

0 件のコメント: