2007年9月28日金曜日

Fumi's house

I stayed fumi's house on last saturday. We cooked vagetable soup and an omelet containing fried rice. Very good taste!! After we done dinner, we went to "VIP". "VIP" where is game center and can play "karaoke", "boring". We dicided play "karaoke". We sing three hours!! We could radiate stress. I was lucky gilr. I found very nice guy!! I know the man. I talked to the man!! I could chatting with the man. My feel is very high tension!!ww After finished karaoke, we went back to Fumi's house. And, we chatted "I want to go Joyfull" said me. "Ok. Let's go" said Fumi. So, next we went to joyfull. I ate tomato salada with free drink. Fumi ate fried burdock with water. We were chatted and eat and drink in Joyfull. At 5 o'clock, we went back to Fumi's house. And, we went to bed 6a.m. We got up 3pm. I could enjoy stay Fumi's house!! Thank you Fumi!!
[160 words]

0 件のコメント: